Recovery Representative at FIDO
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: FIDO
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
There are 2B adults worldwide that don’t have a bank account. 2B. That’s ~40% of the world’s adult population. 350M of these live in Sub Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that are invisible to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that. We are building a borderless digital bank so that everyone can access financial products like credit, savings, and payments that make lives easier and better.
Are you tired of building boring enterprise software? Want to be an early employee in a unique consumer brand? Want to do work that has an impact on society? Join us. We build consumer products that are powered by a magical cocktail of real time mission critical ML models, behavioral psychology and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, decide fast and commit, and worship data. Come join us as one of our early team members.
Join our mission to make financial services accessible and improve the lives of millions of people in Africa and emerging markets.
What you would do
The role of the Recovery Agent is to recover overdue loans through planned interactions and scripted processes.The recovery agent provides front line support and builds relationships with Fido clients to repay loan instalments while achieving the set targets.
This role is key in supporting the delivery of the company key performance targets and the client relations strategy by working collaboratively with other recovery agents/officers under the supervision of a team leader or an associate manager while working to schedule, deliver financial targets and provide an exceptional client experience.
Work with the head of department though the team leaders and managers on the creation and delivery of the recovery strategy, creating an environment where the agent can take proactive ownership of the client loan repayment journey, and provide solutions in order to improve loan repayments collections.
- Responsible for achieving the assigned recovery amount target and or recovery rate
- Responsible for achieving the assigned clients interaction target;
- Responsible for achieving the assigned all other recovery metrics as assigned by the team leader or manager or head of department
- Responsible for documenting all customer feedback in line with department guidelines or as advised by the team leader or manager.
Other duties & responsibilities
- Resolving issues within individual limit at the first point of contact and escalating customers issue via appropriate channels
- Contribute to a supportive team culture, working collaboratively with the rest of the business to share best practice and learnings.
- To support unexpected crisis/ emergency response situations to ensure the impact on clients and the business is mitigated
- Ensure written and verbal communication with colleagues is professional and in line with brand value
- Report all accidents, ‘near miss’ incidents and work related ill health conditions to your manager/supervisor and Head of department.
- Ensure that you are compliant with all recovery policies
- Ensure the available resources and tools are effectively and efficiently used and submit requests when necessary.
- Assist in developing debt collection strategies in line departments strategy and plans.
- Ensure data privacy policies and guidelines are strictly always adhered to.
- Undertaking any other duties and ad hoc responsibilities as directed by your supervisor and as required to support any unforeseen crisis events
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th October, 2023