Receptionist at Canwin Hotel
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Canwin Hotel
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our hotel. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the hotel, contacting employees regarding guests, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail. To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the hotel
• Direct visitors to the hotel room
• They answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
Qualification Required & Experience
• Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
• Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good time management skills.
• (HND/ Degree)
• Years of Experience: (2 years experience)
Location: Oceanview Estate, Sakumono – Accra
Method of ApplicationSend CVs to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 20 July, 2023