Receptionist at Bolt
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Bolt
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 100M happy customers in 45+ countries, from Europe to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are expanding our Office team in Ghana and therefore we are looking for a Receptionist – someone with passion to help and guide people, often being the first person our partners or our own employees meet when coming to the office. The one who would greet, guide and make people feel welcome. Meaning how important your role actually is to shape the face and prejudice of Bolt.
This person is often the first point of contact for our employees and partners. Someone with a passion to help and guide people and Make them feel welcome when they come to the office.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Take care of our Accra (Ghana) reception area and ensure our office is a nice, welcoming and effective place to work.
- Meet and greet our guests visiting our office and direct them accordingly as well as notify staff of their arrival.
- Communicate with the landlord, cleaners, Internet providers, security company and solve office space related problems
- Order office supplies and refreshments
- Collect and organise packages, mail, invoices, receipts and forward those to correct stakeholders (including opening, scanning, archiving the sensitive documents)
- Help with Office related admin tasks
- Help to organise events and celebrations for teams Assist our Office Manager
- Assist our Office Manager, Properties team and other local teams Support office budgeting according to company guidelines and procedures
- Support employees onboarding and offboarding Assisting in ensuring H&S compliance, Fire Safety and First Aid. Other – because Bolt is a fast developing startup and there is always something around the corner.
We really want you to:
- Care about people and be passionate about helping others
- Have very good attention to details
- Be able to multitask, prioritise and focus
- Have excellent spoken and written English and Estonian, any other language is a plus
- Be passionate about new technology and communicating with international team
- Be delicate with information trusted to you
- Have a positive can-do attitude
You’ll love it here because:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Think you’d look good in a Bolt hoodie? Apply! N.B. If you think you’re not a perfect fit for this role, but you have a friend who is — please share! ❤️ We’re growing so fast, so make sure you check our Careers page regularly — there’s a good chance we’ll have something better-fitting for you.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 22nd December, 2022