Real Time Analyst at Webhelp
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Webhelp
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Concentrix is expanding its community of game changers to Accra. We invite you to join us in driving innovation in one of the most competitive BPO regions in the world and be part of our transformation efforts.
We would like to bring you on board as our Real Time Analyst in Accra to make our expansion a success story and a model for our future endeavours. You will use your critical thinking to improve customer satisfaction and delivery practices at Concentrix Ghana.
What the job feels like:
Your main tasks are around adaptation of schedules and real-time adherence management. This role is critical for the success of the account in terms of volume handling and workforce management.
What you’ll experience at Concentrix
As a Real-time Analystwill need to have excellent knowledge on workforce management procedures. You will have direct contact with advisors and support staff and need excellent communication and problem resolutions skills. This role requires a very high-level of accuracy and adaptation to changes.
In this role you will:
· Ensure the real time committed volumes are delivered
· Manage real time shrinkage and occupancy
· Administrate RTM processes and tools (ex. Update on actual staffing situation, unplanned absence, etc.)
· Share updates on staffing situation and unplanned absence
· Prepare reports and analysis for WFM relevant topics on regular and ad-hoc basis
· Adapt schedules based on short request and actual staffing and volume levels.
· Identify and track issues and share trends to management
We´ll be a great match if you have:
· Advanced user knowledge of Windows environment and mostly Excel
· Excellent communication skills
· Team player, positive attitude, proactive.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Creative Problem resolution person
· Advanced user knowledge of IT environment
· Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Concentrix, we are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
What we offer you
- We’re growing in Accra and so will you! We’ll encourage you to invest time in our career development program and specialized courses to quickly climb the professional ladder.
- Interactive onboarding and training sessions with international colleagues from all over the world.
- Competitive salary in line with industry standards
- A fast-paced environment with a global network of leaders, disruptors, and doers
- Flat hierarchy in a start-up environment, we thrive on open communication and feedback.
- Beautiful office space in the heart of Accra
- Friendly and down to earth culture with fun team building activities
Who we are
Concentrix is a multinational BPO company, headquartered in Paris, with a global impact and footprint. We focus on creating superb customer experiences and developing business solutions adapted to each company. We enhance the value of the most innovative brands by combining intelligence and emotion to make business more human.
If this journey sounds like you, join us in Accra!
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th Jan, 2024