Real Estate / Facilities Officer at Kasapreko Company Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• Manage all aspects of assigned properties.
• Arrange maintenance and ensure standards are met.
• Maintain a positive, productive relationship with stakeholders and occupants.
• Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses.
• Implement best practices, procedures, and standards in real estate operations.
• Prepare financial budgets, reports and statements relating to real estate business.
• Responding to reported maintenance issues and ensuring that the necessary repairs take place.
• Conducting regular inspections of properties and facilities to ensure that all is in order.
• Providing regular updates and reports and making relevant recommendations.
• Responsible for identifying, analyzing, recommending, and implementing major maintenance or remodeling projects.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must hold an HND or Degree in estate management.
• Must have 3-5 years of expertise in real estate and property management.
• Proven work experience in real estate & property management.
• Fully understanding real estate & property management and its financial aspects.
• In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding real estate & property management.
• Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software.
• Customer focus and bottom-line orientation.
• Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills.
• Well organized with excellent time management skills.
• Good problem-solving skills to come up with effective solutions when challenges arise.
• Excellent organizational skills to effectively manage the operations of multiple properties.
• The ability to build effective relationships with owners and tenants.
• Excellent customer service skills to provide both management and occupants with the service and support required.
Method of ApplicationTo submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 29 April, 2023