Quotation & Order Management specialist at Metso
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Metso
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
This position acts as the in-house liaison with the customer. This position is responsible to perform all necessary functions to ensure customer satisfaction. Primary activities include evaluation of customer inquiries and compatibility with Metso: Outotec parts and services, coordination of an appropriate quotation considering price/margin/delivery, proposal follow up, support of outside sales efforts, sales order entry, order coordination, and order backlog management of orders until completion.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide excellent response to end users and sales managers when taking purchase orders and answering requests for pricing, delivery, product and technical information.
- Process customer inquiries, proposals, and enter orders accurately and in a timely manner, clean quotation, and sales order entry.
- Prepare customer quotations based on application, specifications, costs, and pricing guidelines.
- Accumulates costs of parts via computer system history, inquiries to purchasing and/or production estimating department and estimating costs based on experience with similar/same type of parts.
- Evaluates vendor quotes and shop cost estimates.
- Establish selling prices of parts based on previous history, evaluation of customer, evaluation of the market, and company objective margin.
- Responsible to expedite all activities on proposals through daily communication with Purchasing, Engineering, Production, Shipping and Accounting to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Administers order entry of customer purchase order and provides required back up information to all other departments involved in the order execution.
- Establish and maintain a good company image within territory by providing exceptional customer service, a professional attitude and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Participate in establishment of pricing strategies and customer negotiations.
- Resolve order related problems, discrepancies, and customer-related issues working with sales and product support teams.
- Accountable for order backlog management of customers/territories assigned which includes also working with different departments to have orders delivered on time to customers.
- Demonstrate cooperative team effort within the solutions group and the team.
- Position requires excellent customer relations skills, ability to work within a team environment, mechanical aptitude, and the ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
- Improve efficiency of on-time delivery.
- Demonstrates dependability and punctuality.
- Observes safety regulations and exhibits a concern for safety.
- Shows commitment to quality ethics and focuses on meeting the needs and expectation of both the internal and external customers.
- Travel (both domestic and international) may be required as needed.
- Courteous, efficient handling of customers enquiries. Reply to customers within the same day
- Responsible for quotation and order open backlog management for the entire quotation and order life cycle.
- Responsible for the order expediting feedback to customer
- Responsible for invoicing paperwork as required
- Support to Specialist Order Execution when requested and at times when workload and enquiry rate is high in Order Execution team
- Handling inquiries, Quotations, Sales orders and Customer Claims
- Implements quality assurance and quality control documentation in accordance with Metso: Outotec supply quality standards and procedures
- Use telephones and other voice to voice platforms e.g Teams to reach out to customers and service global operations teams to gain updates, confirmations, liaise issues and proactively drive excellent customer experience
- Actively participate in weekly team meetings and updates. Co-ordinate meeting with Site Account Managers to discuss upcoming shut downs, events, customer experience
- Co-operates with Global delivery for support
- Own the customer day-to-day relationships
- Undertake ongoing necessary training to become competent and resourceful
REQUIRED LEVEL OF EDUCATION, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- HND or Degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistics Management.
- 3 – 5 years working experience in similar field.
- Able to collaborate with external and internal stakeholders
- Proven customer handling skills and a customer satisfaction focus
- Proven accuracy with SAP ERP / PDM-systems / CRM system
- Detail understanding of quotation and order fulfillment processes
- Working knowledge of verbal and written English, fluent in local language
- Basic understanding of relevant technologies.
How to join – Working at Metso – About Metso – Diversity and Inclusion – Meet our people
Metso is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workforce culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Metso is a frontrunner in providing sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing and metals refining industries globally. By helping our customers increase their productivity, improve their energy and water efficiency and environmental performance with our process and product expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th Feb, 2024