Quantity Surveyor at Reputable Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
JOB TITLE : Quantity Surveyor
LOCATION : Accra
CLOSING DATE : 24 August 2023
JOB PURPOSE : This role is to ensure the working out of the initial costings of projects and monitoring progress to ensure that the projects is completed within budget while maintaining the desired quality and meeting the specified standards. This expert also ensures minimization of cost and the risk of a construction project and enhance value for money while ensuring statutory building regulations are met.
REPORTS TO : Deputy Managing Director
• Prepare accurate and detailed cost estimates for construction projects based on architectural plans, engineering specifications, and other relevant information.
• Develop and manage project budgets, ensuring that expenses are monitored and controlled throughout the project’s lifecycle
• Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation for awarding of contract
• Develop, implement, and communicate safety policies, procedures, and guidelines to all employees
• Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
• Track changes to the design and or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
• Generate reports and updates to inform stakeholders about the financial status and progress of the project.
• Maintain clear communication with clients, keeping them informed about cost-related matters and addressing any concerns, they may have.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
• Membership of a recognized professional body
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience on Civil,coastal and marine infrastructure projects
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• IT inclined and the ability to learn sophisticated design and costing IT packages
• Project management skills
• Problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
• Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants may submit application and curriculum vitae to the under listed email address on or before 24th August, 2023 to: [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.