Quality Assurance Officer at Kasapreko Company Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Kasapreko Company Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kumasi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The position requires the Quality Assurance Officer to maintain integrity, honesty, and due diligence while monitoring in-process quality on intermediate and finished products. The officer will control non-conforming products, supervise equipment cleaning and sanitation, conduct start-up checks on packaging lines, supervise on-line inspectors, and ensure hygienic conditions.
• Maintain high standards of integrity, honesty, and due diligence in performing all quality assurance tasks.
• Monitor and analyze In-process quality on intermediate and finished products from blending to the packaging lines to ensure finished products meet specifications and prevent production of defective products – Right – First – Time concept.
• Control, monitor and keep records on all non-conforming (Out of Specification) products/materials as per non – conforming procedure.
• Monitor and supervise the process equipment cleaning & sanitation (CS) including cleaning-in- place (CIP) of filling equipment, product lines, blending tanks and water reservoirs.
• Conduct starts up checks on all packaging lines to assure conformance before lines are released for packaging.
• Monitor product packaging integrity including bottle condition, label condition, date coding, net content etc.
• Pick and label daily / batch product retention samples and maintain records accordingly.
• Monitor caustic concentration and temperatures during CIP to ensure it is adequate for effective cleaning.
• Maintain / Update records for all quality parameters as outlined in the testing procedures and records forms at the defined frequency.
• Supervise and manage on – line inspectors and auxiliary / casual workers on quality and food safety related issues/concerns.
• Drive good hygienic and sanitary conditions within the operational environment and surroundings of the company.
• Carry out other responsibilities to be assigned by the Quality Assurance Supervisor / Manager from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum Degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Science Laboratory Technology
• Two (2) years relevant exposure and experience.
• Knowledge of food safety & quality management systems (IS0 9001, ISO 2200, HACCP).
• Ability to analyze large amounts of data.
• Excellent literacy in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong trouble shooting skills.
• Working knowledge of SAP
Method of ApplicationTo submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 11 August, 2023