Quality Assurance Analyst at SportyBet
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: SportyBet
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call center associates who deal with our existing and potential customer. The QA will monitor inbound and outbound call and emails responses to assess associates demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall SportyBet Limited customer’s experience. Audit 45 call tickets a day and share feedback (both verbal and email feedback) with agents for errors or defects identified and educate agents on correction measures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify areas of improvement and streamline training session/briefing for the team/call listening sessions for agents.
- Attend weekly calibration meetings, quality meetings with Ops manager, team leaders and quality team leader.
- Manage and bring OJT agents at par with existing agents through consistent training, coaching, quality sessions among others.
- Manage the team in the absence of team leaders and report any developments to OPs manager.
- Participate in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Monitor customer care email responses.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provide feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Proficiencies, and Competencies:
- 2-3 years Call Center Experience
- Possess a minimum qualification of Diploma/Bachelor Degree
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care;
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter;
- Focus on quality and customer service;
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills;
- Solid time management skills;
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company;
- Creative and innovative ability
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment;
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite
Do not apply if you do not have Sports betting, e-commerce or telecommunication background.
Note: We screen candidatures through online test (Aptitude & Psychometric), candidates with excellent score will be only shortlisted for interview.
- Important Notice: It is with regret that because of the numerous applications we receive, we shall not be able to write personally to applicants who are not shortlisted. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks from the closing date you should presume that on this occasion your application has unsuccessful.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 10th March. 2022