Quality Assurance Analyst at Akkadian Labs
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Akkadian Labs
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Akkadian Labs focuses exclusively on creating collaboration-inspired software that maximizes business results by improving the way people communicate and work together. Our solutions include turnkey applications and custom software solutions. Technology is complex. We make it simple.
Quality Assurance Engineers are responsible for assessing the quality of specifications and technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant, and meaningful feedback. They are involved in planning and implementing strategies for quality management and testing.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst who has a passion for employing the latest testing methodologies to ensure the best possible quality software makes it to general availability. If this sounds interesting to you, and you are a customer-centric, innovative results-driven, organized, autonomous, adaptable team player, and takes pride in delivering quality software, we want to talk to you!
This position is based in NYC but we are open to applicants from across the United States.
With a focus on maintainability, scalability, and quality, you will;
- Test current products and identify deficiencies
- Plan, create, and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- 3+ years of experience in QA, testing and delivering software
- Basic knowledge of Automation and scripting (Selenium)
- Experience working with relational database systems
- Experience in Agile (SCRUM)
- Deployment and administering a Microsoft Windows client/server environment (2012 2016 & 2019), Windows applications as well as general desktop (Windows) support
- Working knowledge with Linux (Redhat / CENTOS)
- Experience with VMWare environments
- Working knowledge of TCP, HTTP and networking in general SIP, SOAP, JTAPI and experience with Cisco Unified Communications and telephony is a strong plus
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th March. 2022