QA Engineer (Cloud Integrations) at Acronis
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Acronis
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a QA Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven QA Engineer to join our Cloud Integrations team. The QA Engineer will be responsible for integration projects for the flagship company’s product: Acronis Cyber Cloud. We have dozens of different projects, which allows us to work on a variety of tasks and constantly replenish our knowledge with new technologies.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
What You’ll Do
- Understand and analyze product requirements and communicate with product management teams
- Develop test design of user scenarios, test cases and checklists
- Prepare test environments
- Execution of manual functional testing of web/desktop/mobile
- Reporting and processing defects
- Collect comprehensive and relevant data for problem investigation
- Prepare test analytics for automation scenarios, interact with automation team
- Analyze customers’ issues and investigate their root causes
- Participate in technical discussions with RnD teams
- Тake part in planning sprints and whole releases
What You Bring (experience & Qualifications)
- 1+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Experience with HTTP / Web services / REST API
- Proficiency in both Linux and Windows operating systems with knowledge in installing, configuring and troubleshooting
- Familiar with Virtualization systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- At least Upper-intermediate English
- Knowledge of basic programming/scripting principles would be an additional advantage (Python is preferable)
- Experience with Jira, TestRail, Git
- Understanding of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structure and IT security
- Using container-based virtualization
- Please, send your resume and application in English
Who We Are
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th April. 2022