Python Backend Engineer at FIDO
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: FIDO
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
There are 2B adults worldwide that don’t have a bank account. 2B. That’s ~40% of the world’s adult population. 350M of these live in Sub Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that are invisible to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that. We are building a borderless digital bank so that everyone can access financial products like credit, savings, and payments that make lives easier and better.
Are you tired of building boring enterprise software? Want to be an early employee in a unique consumer brand? Want to do work that has an impact on society? Join us. We build consumer products that are powered by a magical cocktail of real time mission critical ML models, behavioral psychology and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, decide fast and commit, and worship data. Come join us as one of our early team members.
Join our mission to make financial services accessible and improve the lives of millions of people in Africa and emerging markets.
What you will do
• Design and implement the infrastructure of the system including the risk, payment and interaction applications.
• Architect and build a highly scalable data platform for diversified and complex data flows
• Have end-to-end ownership: Design, build, ship, measure and maintain our backend services
Who you are
• 5 years in software development using Python
• Experience designing and maintaining large-scale applications
• Deep familiarity with cloud infrastructures and architectures – specifically AWS
• Experience designing with both NoSQL and relational databases – MongoDB, Postgres, DynamoDB, etc.
• familiarity containerized applications using docker and kubernetes
• DevOps skills such as Docker, Kubernetes, Cloudformation, etc. – advantage
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th September, 2023