Pump House Operator at Tema Oil Terminal
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Tema Oil Terminal
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Purpose of the Role
• Operation of Product Pumps with safety and within Operating Parameters
• Man the pump house during operation
• Line up the pump house line up as instructed by Control Room
• Maintain the discharge pressure of the pump as specified
• Keep observation on the pump for any abnormal noise or heat
• Drain air if any from the air vent
• Supervise the cleaning of the strainer of the pumps periodically and maintain record
• Check regularly on any leakage and take action
• Assist maintenance team during any maintenance activity
• Ensure good housekeeping in the Pump House
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/ Skills Required
• Minimum high school graduate with a vocational or technical education.
• 2 years’ experience must have experience in an industrial job or refinery environment.
• Knowledge in process flow, piping line up
• Must be able to diagnose/detect overheating, over pressure.
• Must have knowledge on operating parameters of pump.
• High level of attention and observation
• Meticulous and dependability.
• Self-motivated with ability to complete tasks with minimum direction.
• Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player.
Method of ApplicationIf you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021