Project Officer at Savana Signatures
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Savana Signatures
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Savana Signatures is a Ghanaian For-Impact NGO and leader in the innovative use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to design and deliver inclusive, scalable Social and Behaviour Change (SBC) and Community Development interventions. We have a mission to initiate positive change among girls, women, youth, and the vulnerable population of Ghana by using innovative solutions to facilitate their reproductive health and rights, quality education, and skills development.
Savana Signatures is part of the consortium of organisations implementing the USAID Accelerating Social and Behavior Change Activity. The USAID/Ghana Accelerating Social and Behavior Change Activity is managed by FHI 360 in collaboration with Ghanaian core partners; Ghana Health Service/Health Promotion Division, Savana Signatures, Norsaac, Ghana Community Radio Network (GCRN) and Mullen Lowe.
The Project Officer shall be responsible for implementing and coordinating project activities. S/he shall support planning of ASBC project activities and coordinate implementation in collaboration with project stakeholders, experts, and partners. The Project Officer shall administer project inputs according to the approved project documentation, work plans and budgets, and in line with the policies of Savana Signatures, as well as partner and donor agreements. S/he shall be responsible for a timely achievement of high-quality outputs within the assigned area of work.
The Project Officer shall;
- Serve as a key member of the Project Team, contributing technical assistance to the project and supporting the implementation of project activities.
- Implement project activities assigned as per agreed work plan
- Provide Technical Assistance in developing and implementing rigorous Social and Behavior Change strategies and materials for MNCH, malaria, WASH, nutrition, family planning, reproductive health programs, and emerging infectious diseases through strategy development and community-level implementation.
- Facilitate the development and timely submissions of biweekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Maintain and strengthen partnerships with implementing stakeholders and partners
- Identify and manage risks to minimize programmatic disruptions throughout the project lifespan.
- A minimum qualification of a first degree from a recognized university, preferably in Social Change Communication, Public health, Social Science, Community Development, or Management Information System.
- Good knowledge of Project Management.
- At least three years post qualification experience in Social Behavior Change Communication or Community Development Project Management.
- Knowledge of Social and Behavior Change models and strategies and their practical application at the community level to achieve measurable change in key health areas such as malaria, MNCH, family planning, nutrition, WASH, Emerging Infectious Diseases, and related area.
- Strategic and conceptual thinking ability.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- The ability to communicate in Buli or Mampruli would be an advantage.
- Excellent facilitation, People Skills, Integrity and Resilience / Adaptation and flexibility.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th June, 2023