Project Officer at Danone
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Danone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Fan Milk PLC is looking for an experienced and results-oriented person to join the business as a Project Officer. In this role, you will work directly with and give technical assistance to the Project Manager on projects that accelerate the growth of the business within the technical sector. You will also assist with planning, coordination, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the project.
Your main responsibilities will include but not limited to
- Developing, piloting, and scaling initiatives and programs that strengthen the businesses innovation ecosystem and increase competitiveness.
- Contributing to the development of sector and issue-focused strategies and programs,
- Identifying and engaging key broader stakeholders, conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, defining program implementation plans, impact metrics, budgets, etc.
- Developing industry expertise through project-based research and analysis.
- Working with Sectional leads to manage relationships with key industry stakeholders and acts as an industry-development advocate;
- Working closely with the Project Manager in defining the project scope and to facilitate decision-making for project start-up.
- Assisting with the preparation of the Project Implementation Plan (PIP) and other key documents to support the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- An undergraduate degree in Engineering, Management, Social Sciences, Humanities, or a related field.
- Relevant postgraduate qualification.
- A relevant Project Management qualification such as Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and experience.
- At least three (3) years’ experience providing support to medium to large scale projects.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the manufacturing sector
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Fan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yogurt and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960.
Our mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, recognizing the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices.
Having gained the love and trust of consumers over the years, we invite you to join the movement for a healthier world. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is why we are passionate about our new signature vision “One Planet One Health”.
You are welcome into a company with vital behaviors which invites you own the business, partner with people, challenge people and enable people and teams to get into action. Join us, to touch the lives of 10 million people every day with healthy products by 2025
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th May. 2022