Project Manager at Wayoe Engineering and Construction Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Wayoe Engineering and Construction Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
WEC is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to be responsible for all engineering and project control disciplines involved in the overall project lifecycle from initiation, planning, execution, and closure related to the projects.
The role will provide engineering and project controls oversight and assurance that covers engineering, quality assurance, and control. Project controls functions include planning, project resource allocation, cost control, and managing all the project technical activities.
The Project Manager will work closely with the contract & commercial team to prepare project-specific documentation such as Tender Enquiry, Project Execution Plan, Project Plan, and Employer or Clients Requirements.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Relevant Mechanical degree/diploma with 10 years relevant construction / Project Management experience in the SMEIPP Mining / Construction/ Engineering and Commercial environment
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means, and methods
- Expert knowledge of construction products, construction details, and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards
- Excessive travel throughout Africa
- Previously collaborated with Australian mining companies