Project Manager (BE SMART) at Plan Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Plan Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ho
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Typical Responsibilities – Key End Results of Position:
“What” is done and “why”, but not “how”; include indicators for success
“BE SMART” Strategy and management
• Facilitate the work planning and management of the Be Smart Project in the Oti and Eastern regions.
• Ensure that project results are achieved and reported on through the project’s Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) system.
• Ensure that the Be Smart project delivers high quality programming that is compliant with best practice as outlined in the Be Smart project proposal, Plan International Ghana Country Strategic and relevant Ghana government guidelines and policies.
• Manage partnership and relationship with relevant stakeholders in project planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting for effective linkages.
• Actively engage with stakeholders and government agencies involved in Be Smart implementation and formal protection agencies in Ghana in order to promote collaborative planning towards long term sustainable solutions.
• Support in engaging local partners for social mobilization, group formation and training under the Be Smart project.
• Facilitate and organize review meetings with the regional and national offices with stakeholders in collaboration with other relevant organisations.
• Liaise with other Technical Specialists and other project staff to ensure effective integration of Plan programmes.
• Ensure Gender is mainstreamed in all Be Smart related activities and maintain gender sensitivity towards staff and Plan associates to avoid gender discrimination.
• Ensure Safeguarding and Child Protection is mainstreamed in all Be Smart related activities.
• Manage the financial, logistical and reporting aspects of Be Smart partnership assuring compliance with Plan and donor reporting requirements.
• Actively participate in all network meetings (both local and international) to learn and share best practices for management decision making.
Qualification Required & Experience
Knowledge and Experience:
• University degree in public health and at least 5years experience in a health and protection related field.
• At least 5years, experience working in an international organization similar to Plan International.
• Strong understanding and proven application of management.
• A proven passion for innovation and a commitment to protection focused programming as well as familiarity with current trends on SGBV.
Fluency in English
• A successful track record in supervising, designing, coordinating, managing and implementing donor-funded projects.
• Proven commitment to mainstream gender and equality issues.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to use different communication media effectively, including email, telephone, Teams, Zoom, and written correspondence.
• Experience in designing integrated participatory strategies, community mobilization and capacity development.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen, coach, mobilize others and develop effective relationships with internal and external colleagues, partners, volunteers and youth participation.
• Ability to work well with diverse team from cross-cultural and social contexts.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities, finding innovative solutions to difficult and complex challenges.
• Ability to manage competing priorities, work with deadlines and attend to projects and work processes.
• Energetic and collaborative spirit, with the ability to work independently and take initiative, and a willingness to develop new skills on the job.
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail and willingness and ability to travel locally.
• Experience conducting research and evaluation of programs.
• Strong knowledge of the Rights of the Child and Safeguarding issues.
Location: Ho, Volta Region
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31st Jan, 2023