Project Manager at Reputable Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
A leading roofing manufacturing company based on the Oyibi-Dodowa road is looking to fill a Project Manager position. The Project manager will coordinate and carry out roofing projects from inception to the end; including project inspection,material co-ordination and implementation.
• The roofing project manager will co-ordinate work schedules with clients, staff and sub-contractors to inform any changes to the schedule.
• The Project Manager is responsible for planning, organising, and overseeing the daily activities of multiple production schedule, including designating material staging areas, overseeing and training of individuals in roofing system installations, and personnel management.
• The Project manager will also be responsible for installing roofing systems with the highest degree of quality, in the safest and most cost effective manner.
Other duties Includes:
• Monitor job progress and control costs.
• Maintain job site records, daily reports, delay requests and weather reports as required.
• Resolve problems and issues that may arise-includes both technical and contractual.
• Extensive experience in the design, construction and current codes applicable to roofing systems for residential and commercial applications.
• Effectively apply and enforce company standards, policies & procedures.
• Submit billings based on contract requirements to clients
• Organise weekly Team meetings
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of 3-5years of projecting development experience in roofing industry.
• 5-6 years of construction/business development in other industries. (Construction-related preferred).
• Knowledge of various roofing systems and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerances.
• Proficient in English and other local languages is an advantage
• Proficient with computer systems such as Microsoft office (Outlook,Word,Excel, PowerPoint)
• Applicants residing within the Adenta-Dodowa enclave is an advantage
Location: Oyibi(Dodowa road)
Method of ApplicationSend CV to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 February, 2024