Project Engineer at TotalEnergies
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: TotalEnergies
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The job holder is responsible for the execution of new investment / projects on the Existing and construction of new Network Station as directed by Project Engineering Manager.
Other responsibilities include:
- Prepares Design Drawings, Specifications and Bill of Quantities and other related tender documents.
- Evaluates bids by contractors.
- Supervises the construction works (civil, electrical, mechanical, painting plumbing etc).
- Ensures the quality, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Organizes training sessions for construction and other works contractors in company procedures, work methods and safety regulations.
- Ensures all statutory and regulatory permits are obtained for all new projects.
- Responsible for all safety, health and environment related issues, training, and program implementation.
Contexte et environnement
- The environment (exchange rates and inflations) poses challenges in the management of costs of projects due to frequent increase in the cost of construction materials.
Projects need to be planned in advanced in order to prevent such extra cost issues.
- Most projects / Works/ Campaigns need to be executed with formal contracts to consolidate the positions of both parties.
- Another challenge is the difficulties in getting Approval from the regulatory and government agencies.
The bureaucratic manner in which they work delays permits for project implementation.
- Zero recordable incident / accident rate.
- Effective implementation of company’s capital projects, on budget, time and within set standards
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 5th December, 2023