Project Engineer- Completions and Wellbore Intervention at Baker Hughes
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Baker Hughes
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Do you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality service for our customers?Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?Join our TeamA leader in the oilfield services industry. Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.Partner with the bestAs the Project engineer- Completions and Wellbore Intervention will be responsible for delivering technical support and project management across multiple Baker Hughes service lines in support of a Deepwater operator’s project in Ghana.As a Project Engineer- Completions and Wellbore Intervention, you will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple technical and project tasks and work across Baker Hughes divisions to meet client needs.
- Showing expertise in safety systems (TRSSV), smart completions (downhole temperature and pressure gauges), packer systems, and flow control systems is preferred.
- Managing well schedules and equipment deliveries, validation of completions designs, specifying equipment for customer applications
- Preparing well programs, troubleshooting non-conformance of product and conducting root cause investigations, and serving as a single point of contact for Baker Hughes and the client with any related tasks to the contracted scopes.
- Being responsible for scheduling and dispatching of resources in line with job requirements
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science based discipline or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Have 8+ years experience with offshore completions and well intervention activity
- Have experience in position of supervision / coordination of drilling / completion fluids operations.
- Show experience and awareness of Smart Completions (Gauges, TRSSV, Chemical Injection, packer, flow control).
- Have experience completions design and pre-job calculations (equipment specification, tube move, torque and drag, hydraulic calculations).
- Able to fluently speak and write in English.
Work in a way that works for youWe recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Be comfortable working on a rotational role
Working with usOur people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for youOur inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
About UsWith operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join UsAre you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th November, 2022