Project Coordinator at mPharma Ghana Ltd
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: mPharma Ghana Ltd
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across six African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Rwanda, Malawi).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our QRx Refurbishment team as a Project Coordinator.
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, and information on the QRx renovation project.
• Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes with the Contract Architect.
• Communicate with Pharmacy owners on renovation plans including designs and timelines.
• Provide maintenance support to partners post onboarding with Support from the Pharmacy Services Associate.
• Work with Renovation firms to provide the most cost-effective and value-for-money budgets through estimate review provided by the firms.
• Work with Onboarding Associates and in monitoring project progress and handle any issues that arise.
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
• Ensure the renovation schedule is within agreed timelines.
• Support Onboarding Associate in preparing the Pharmacy for opening/launch.
This position reports to Country Lead – QRx
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors degree in Bachelor of Science Quantity Surveying or Project management with construction experience
• PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
• 1+ years experience in Construction and Project Management in the healthcare sector
• Understanding of Project Management and influencing stakeholders
• Enthusiasm to work with an early-stage start-up, commitment to helping us grow, and passion for healthcare in Africa.
• Thrive on achieving success in a target driven environment
• A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
• Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
• An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
• Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
• Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
• Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
• The ability to thrive in a matrix environment which requires working with multiple teams internally and externally.
• Frequent travel within assigned territory
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 30 November, 2021