Project Coordinator at Alinea International
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Alinea International
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
At Alinea International we value equity, diversity, and inclusivity in everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer opposed to all forms of discrimination. We actively seek and encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds recognizing that an inclusive workforce enriches our organization and achieves smarter, more innovative results.
Alinea is committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. Due to the nature of our work, all candidates will be subject to due diligence checks and extensive background checks where appropriate.
Alinea International does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment and hiring process. All offers of employment or job opportunities with Alinea International that include any form of a request for payment of fees or collect information on bank accounts are fraudulent. Any requests for such payment or information should be refused and reported to your local law enforcement authorities for appropriate action and to Alinea International.
About Alinea International
Alinea is an international development consultancy providing technical and management expertise that helps people improve their lives. We work with governments, investors, companies, and communities to create lasting change. Over 35 years, Alinea has successfully delivered more than 515 projects worldwide.
About the project:
This is a general call for CVs from experience project coordinators and administrators. Applications will be added to a candidates’ pool and considered for ongoing and new projects as opportunities arise. Applicants must have experience supporting donor-funded projects, coordinating project activities, assisting in financial and administrative controls, contributing to reports and other communication items, and supporting procurement and logistics as requirement.
- Master of political science, law, international development, economics, finance, business administration, project management, social sciences, applied sciences, or similar;
- Minimum of five (5) years of project coordination or administrative experience on an international development project, with donors such as Global Affairs Canada, GAC, USAID, GIZ, etc.
- Demonstrated experience supporting administrative, financial, and procurement activities, including budgets, financial and narrative reports, and other communications items;
- Skilled at coordinating logistics such as meetings, events, transportation of goods, booking hotels, flights/transportation, and applications for visa or other documents;
- Supported drafting administrative and financial reports and maintaining filing systems and databases;
- Fluency in English or French is required; fluency in additional language(s) is an asset.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 12th August, 2023