Project Accountant (Ghanaian Nationals only) at Lycopodium
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Lycopodium
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
With offices in Australia, Africa, Canada and the Philippines, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the resources, infrastructure and industrial processes sectors. By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a diverse career that could take you anywhere in the world.
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a Project Accountant to join our growing Project team in Ahafo North.
Reporting to the Project Controls Engineer the Project Accountant will be the focal point within the Project Accounting & Finance Group for ensuring maintenance and reporting of committed, accrued, and invoiced costs in compliance to Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
The tasks you’ll perform
- Input control budget at the commencement of specified projects.
- Generate and process invoice approval forms (IAFs) and maintain relevant registers in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Produce end of month reports for nominated Projects.
- Maintain and control a bank guarantee and/or retention registers for each Project.
- Inform Vendors of invoice payment due dates, as information is made available.
- Prepare Vendor account reconciliations, as and when required.
The expertise you’ll bring
- High attention to detail and solid knowledge of Project Accounting.
- Provide mentoring and identify avenues of professional development.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise to a high standard of accuracy and professionalism.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision whilst consistently producing a high quality of deliverables.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and commitment.
The Benefits We’ll Provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 5th June, 2023