Programme Officer at World Child Cancer
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: World Child Cancer
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
JOB TITLE: Programme Officer, Ghana
OFFICE LOCATION: World Child Cancer Ghana office, Moorfields House Korle Bu Teaching Hospital Accra, Ghana
REPORTS TO: Ghana Country Coordinator
TRAVEL REQUIRED: Travel within Ghana will be required at times.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Full-time role
JOB SUMMARY: As member of the programme team, provides support for programme implementation in Ghana.
· Programme delivery: Support the implementation of projects and/or country programs – e.g. support with organizing training, meetings, conferences, etc.
· Finance and Admin: Ensure activities are delivered within the budget and that all expenses are appropriately executed and recorded, in accordance with financial policy and best practice. E.g. obtaining quotations and receipts to submit to finance team.
· Write activity and programme reports.
· Support in conducting monitoring and evaluation activities at partner institutions.
· Support in development of case studies, proposal development and fundraising activities.
· Assist in developing and monitoring annual work plans and budgets, as well as associated deliverables and outputs.
· Support with the management of procurement processes for project activities.
· Facilitate domestic and international project related travel processes.
· Other duties as assigned.
APPLIED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Strong administrative skills to help keeping projects on track, arranging travel, scheduling meetings, and filing expense reports.
· Strong organizational and attention to detail needed to adhere to ensure efficient activity delivery and project deadlines.
· Strong teamwork skills and working in multicultural setting with diverse partners.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite software.
· Ability to problem solve and recommend corrective action as needed.
KEY WORKING REALTIONSHIPS IN WCC
· The Programme Officer will be lined managed by the Country Coordinator in Ghana: support as required in each aspect of the role. Specifically, collaborating to ensure efficient activity delivery.
· Finance team in Ghana: collaborating with the finance team to ensure that activities are delivered within the budget and that all expenses are appropriately executed and recorded, in accordance with financial policy and best practice. E.g.obtaining quotations and receipts to submit to finance team.
· Will be required to represent the Country Coordinator when necessary.
· A minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
· Demonstrated strong technical, programming and management skills.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are required.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
· Experience and/or interest in Global Health; child health and paediatric cancer.
· Knowledge on how to use various social medial platforms, tools, and technologies.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 23rd October, 2023