Program Trainer I at Compassion International
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Compassion International
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
This entry-level learning professional partners with cross-functional specialists and subject matter experts to support the partnership and program support teams by designing of effective learning processes, contextualizing content and may delivering live and virtual learning events in alignment with a national learning strategy. Further, this learning professional may recommend and evaluate training vendors to provide, develop, and/or deliver training interventions. At this career level, the incumbent may still be learning and assisting with training activities and initiatives. Normally working within his or her assigned clusters, the learning professional assists with full learning cycle, including needs analysis, design & development, implementation and evaluation.Responsibilities
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate to raise the awareness of the needs of children. Understands Christ’s mandate to protect children. Commits to and prioritizes child protection considerations in all decision-making, tasks and activities across the ministry. Abides by all behavioral expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child Protection and Code of Conduct. Reports any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately supports responses to incidents if they occur.
- Assists with contextualizing learning solutions based on needs analysis. Schedules facilities, logistics and transportation, for self and others, and prepares instructional materials (such as printing and shipping) for both in-person and virtual sessions as needed. Receives instruction and guidance from senior learning professionals and generally follows established procedures.
- Assist with presenting learning solutions including areas such as child development, child protections, developmental mindset, health interventions, and others. Combines platform delivery and a variety of facilitation skills to create meaningful and engaging group experiences virtually and in-person. Participates in development and implementation activities which contextualize content and reinforce key learnings and assess effectiveness.
- Uses dynamic learning environments to meet specific learning objectives, guiding participants, generally in small group settings, through structured learning and interaction, often adjusting style as necessary for culture and knowledge level.
- May assist in auditing and evaluating existing content with the partnership and guidance of other cross-functional specialists, assesses needs and results, assists with development of new learning programs, modifies existing learning programs, or recommends changes as appropriate in alignment with the national learning strategy.
- Helps coordinate logistics for training events and may deliver learning opportunities for small and medium groups. May recommend and evaluate training and learning vendors to provide, develop, and/or deliver training for church partners.
- Assists with the delivery of content for local church and Compassion ministry culture using different platforms/blended learning (i.e. local, remote, large group, instructive, facilitative, computer-based training, etc.).
- Helps ensure learning approach is contextualized with the support and guidance of cross-functional staff to meet unique learning needs of partners. Aids in ensuring relevancy and simplifying and transferring program concepts, providing insight of emerging learning and development strategies and best practices to enhance the success of assigned learning programs.
- Compiles data to measure learner performance and learning program effectiveness. As directed, assists with reports to illustrate learner performance and learning transfer to appropriate levels of leadership. Tracks church partner child protection training completions in alignment with ministry expectations and policies.
- Participates in international communities of practice for learning professionals to promote the development of others and apply best practices.
- Helps coordinate logistics for and may help facilitate non-training program events such as team-building, strategic planning, brainstorming, or other group sessions for partners.
- Develops and designs courses and curriculum.
- Conceptualize and create content for online training
- Creates learning experiences and environments.
- Designs learning activities, assignments, and assessments.
- Creates computer-based training (CBT) modules
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion’s core “Cultural Behaviors” in all internal and external communication and relationships.
Qualifications & Skills
- Proficiency with learning management systems (LMS)
- Familiarity with content creation platform such as Articulate 360
- Experience with design platforms, such as InDesign, Canva, photoshop
- Familiarity with course management systems, such as Moodle
- Ability to develop applications to solve specific problems
- First Degree in Computer science, Content Creation, Software Developer, Graphic Design or any related field
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in related field
Licenses and Certifications
- Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above
Working EnvironmentOffice – Standard Office EnvironmentPhysical DemandsSitting, standing, and/or walking for up to 8 hours per dayTravel RequirementsMay be required to travel up to 40% of normal schedule
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 26th August, 2023