Program Management Officer at African Union
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: African Union
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Purpose of Job
The Program Management Officer will be responsible for the preparation, coordination and assist on implementation of the AfCFTA conference et meetings
- Organize meetings and conferences for the AfCFTA Secretariat
- Assist in development of guidelines, policies and manuals that can guide on Meetings and Conference preparation
- Provide support to the implementation of initiatives related to area of specialization;
- Develop annual evaluation report and present findings.
- Assist on the preparation of documents related to the meetings and conferences.
- Assist in providing technical guidance on matters relating to document records system
- Provide appropriate conference facilities (venue booking, public address system, office equipment) and support services (contracting of translators and interpreters, secretarial staff) for all meetings of the various levels of the AfCFTA Institutions – where appropriate this will be done in co-operation with other directorates
- Ensure the timely distribution of supporting documentation for the meetings of the various levels of the AfCFTA Institutions and post-meeting minutes (Reports);
- Ensure that appropriate venues, public address and other conference facilities, translation and interpretation services, and secretarial support are provided for all meetings of the AfCFTA Institutions
- Refer all necessary clearances on the AfCFTA administrative and financial management systems to the office of the Secretary General once they have been approved by the Director
- Assist the Director to maintain and disseminate an up-to-date schedule of all current and future meetings of all levels of the AfCFTA Institutions
- Ensure the collection, preservation, referencing and filing of copies of all supporting documentation, short-term study reports and recommendations, agendas, minutes, and other documents prepared for and used by all of the meetings of the various levels of the AfCFTA Institutions
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Director
Academic Requirements And Relevant Experience
University Master’s degree in economics, Statistics, Social Sciences, Programme or Project Management, Business Administration, or other relevant fields with 2 years relevant work experience in similar institutions
University bachelor’s degree in economics, Statistics, Social Sciences, Programme or Project Management, Business Administration, or other relevant fields with Five (5) years of experience in similar institutions
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to work independently to meet critical and competing deadlines (multi-tasking), to produce high quality work in short timeframes;
- Excellent interpersonal/teamwork skills,
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of common computer applications and systems;
- Excellent drafting, reporting, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong program/project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Ability to liaise with a diverse range of people and stakeholders;
- Proficiency in one of the African Union working languages. Proficiency of two or more of the other working language(s) would be an added value.
- Applicants must be proficient in one of the African Union working languages (Arabic, English, French, Portuguese or Spanish). Knowledge of one more or several other working languages would be an added advantage.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th June, 2023