Program Coordinator SPIIA at Plan Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Plan Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ho
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Programmes Coordinator role will coordinate, integrate and support the implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of the Country Strategy, programmes/Advocacy/influencing, projects (including sponsorship) at PIIA level. The role will engage multiple actors at various levels including programme design, planning, implementation and MELS at community, district, regional and programme Influence and Impact area.
Dimensions of the Role
• Area of Responsibility – Regions/District(s) / Municipalities / communities within a designated Programme Impact and Influencing Area (PIIA).
Programs and Projects:
• Develops and maintains good professional relations with key actors including governmental and other partners at the community, district and regional levels, organizations/institutions intervening in the development process to ensure effective stakeholder involvement and PIIA;
• Facilitates building of partnership, networks, coalitions and alliances with other stakeholders at all levels to increase program effectiveness and maintaining a well-coordinated, strong partnerships/team for successful project/programme implementation
• Facilitate the gathering of relevant information, data and development of project strategies for the development of PIG’s relevant SPAD/FAD for implementation and be responsible for the creation of project/programme outlines in the relevant systems
• Facilitate the planning, design, implementation and Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Sharing (MELS) of projects/programmes with stakeholders and using the appropriate corporate systems (PMERL) to capture such projects/programmes
• Ensuring that that there are adequate resources/tools/logistics and materials to execute projects and programmes funded by PIG
• Ensure the effective mobilization, consultation and involvement of stakeholders, beneficiaries, communities for the effective delivery of project activities
• Ensuring up-to-date comprehensive documentation of project/programmes and presenting comprehensive reports for management/donor among others and ensuring that all documentations and reports are appropriately captures in Plan International’s inc corporate systems
• Maintaining and monitoring project/programme plans, schedules, budgets and expenditures and using the appropriate corporate systems to track and report on all these indicators.
• Facilitate annual review meetings and other relevant project/programme meetings with all relevant stakeholders
• Ensure that PIG becomes the most recognized voice for all child rights related issues (especially girls) and mainstreamed all Plan International Inc values in all engagements and work.
• Represent the Program Impact and Influencing Area (PIIA) on relevant regional/municipal/District/community level committees, in meetings, and through other relevant platforms in the region/Districts and act as the link between Plan International PIIA and relevant units at all levels.
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least, First Degree in Social Sciences, Social Work, Development Studies or its equivalent.
• At least 3 to 5 years experience in frontline role in development work.
• Experience in the NGO sector preferably with child-related development issues, would be an advantage.
• Solid facilitation, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
• Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
• Analytical skills and decision-making skills.
• Communication skills, appropriate to the audience.
• Strong team-building and motivational skills.
• Good working knowledge in Microsoft office applications and use of relevant software and other applications, e.g. word processing, spreadsheet, database, email, internet.
• Good supervisory, people management and coordination skills
• Good knowledge of project management, supervision, monitoring and evaluation tools
• Good knowledge of gender, child/youth safeguarding, rights-based approaches & community development.
• Communicates clearly and effectively
• Ability to facilitate participative processes for all stakeholders for implementing development activities
• Planning and organizing with all stakeholders to ensure all-inclusiveness in community and partner activities
• Excellent report writing skills
• Good fundraising skills
• Knowledgeable in Participatory Learning and Action (PLA)/Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA) techniques for community development
• Develops, motivates, coaches and promotes high performance of direct reports, partners’ staff and collaborators.
• Works in a participative community approach.
• Strong knowledge of the Rights of Child.
• Ability to understand different cultural contexts
• Works with minimum supervision.
Location: Ho, Volta Region
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31st Jan, 2023