Professional Driver at Yoks Rent A Car
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Yoks Rent A Car
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Driving Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
YOKS Rent-A-Car is one of the leading Car Rental companies in Ghana. It has been providing professional transportation services over the years since its inception about 20 years ago for Ghana’s blue-chip companies, multi-nationals and individuals.
Safety, reliability, reputation and integrity are some of the hallmark qualities of YOKS
The primary duty of this role is to drive the assigned Clients/Customers and his/her family as and when the need arises in a comfortable, safe, and efficient manner. To this effect, the job holder must pay attention to details and have a hands-on experience and knowledge on the job; and ensure that the vehicle remain in excellent condition.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Transport guests to and from assigned destinations using Company Vehicles.
- Log all trips prior to the start of and at the conclusion of each trip.
- Park vehicle in designated location when not in use.
- Daily Inspect Company vehicles.
- Notify appropriate personnel of any vehicle maintenance needs.
- Document all vehicle incidents (i.e., damages, accidents) and provide reports of incidents to manager/supervisor.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Valid driver’s license. License B and above
- Defensive Driving training is a plus
- Proven experience as a Driver.
- Acquainted with GPS software and local traffic reports.
- Neat appearance and respect of the dress code
- Ability to interact with clients in a warm, professional manner.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work outside of traditional work hours, work during evenings, on weekends, and on public holidays, as required.
- Compelling problem-solving skills and integrity
- Ability to ensure that services to clients meet and exceed standards
- Demonstrate exceptional loyalty and commitment
- 1.5year experience in driving
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Comfortable with changing priorities but focused on the overall goals
- Demonstrated Service Excellence Orientation
1 Year Contract Renewable.
Method of ApplicationTo Appy send CV: [email protected]
Deadline: 15-1-2021,Thursday at 5pm