Production Plant Operator at Kasapreko Company Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Kasapreko Company Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The jobholder will be monitoring and overseeing plant operations and assisting with startup, shutdown, and operations of the Rectification Unit. Ethanol production is a 24-hour-a-day, 7-day-a-week operation and requires operations staff to work in a shift system.
Job Code: KPO-1
• To monitor, control & regulate all the process parameters of the plant to maintain regular & steady production with good quality as per instructions provided by the management.
• Monitoring and overseeing plant operations and assisting with startup, shutdown, and operations of the Rectification Unit.
• Observing gauges, dial switches, alarms, and other indicators to ensure that all machines are working properly.
• To make all the efforts to maintain a clean, hazard-free work environment.
• Ensuring that safety and environmental rules and programs are strictly adhered to.
• To pursue all the maintenance jobs at the plant as per instructions. Also, take part in preventive and corrective maintenance measures.
• Monitoring of quality of products from raw material to finished products.
• To keep informed the shift engineer about any problems faced & also feedback the routine information.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum HND/Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
• Have sound knowledge of processing plant equipment and can operate diverse types of pumps, cooling towers, boilers, distillation columns, etc.
• At least 3 years of experience in a Chemical manufacturing or industrial setting.
• Have sound knowledge of plant operation through DCS / PLC and worked previously on them.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite.
• Understands basic Safety standards.
Method of ApplicationKindly submit your CV with Job Code via email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 15 December, 2022