Production Manager at Publicis West Africa (PWA)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Publicis West Africa (PWA)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Manufacturing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Publicis West Africa (PWA) is an important regional hub. The main languages that the agency works in are English, French & Portuguese. There are several local dialects (as well) across the markets we work in. However, it’s key to note that interactions, both spoken and via email, within the Publicis network agencies is in English. This role requires the individual to manage financial functions of the agency in Ghana. They should maintain a far sightedness in order to ensure that the funds are utilized in the most efficient manner. Their actions directly affect the profitability, growth and goodwill of the agency.
• 100% enforcement of production process and relevant documentation
• Manage production seamlessly using agreed process
• Ensure time efficiency and delivery per agreed delivery dates/briefs
• Ensure good Internal and external partner relationship with teams, clients and PHs.
• You must prepare production reports with learnings and recommendation after each production
• Effectively plan productions on account portfolio assigned.
• Identify and manage suppliers, costs & quotes, production planning and scheduling.
• Work closely with the catergory leads and their managers.
• Liaise with 3rd party suppliers locally and on the African continent
• Maintain a good working relationship with suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 3 to 5 years proven experience in the Film, Television, Media, Marketing, Advertising, and Broadcasting industry.
- Solution and deadline driven.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and willing “to go the extra mile.
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Flexible to work beyond normal office hours (overtime if and when required)
Publics Groupe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits any forms of Discrimination or Harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees in line with our Employment Equity Plan. All appointments will be based on qualifications, experience and best fit but preference will be given to all affirmative action candidates or designated groups.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after submitting your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th May, 2023