Product Owner at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
To be part of Agile squad and to set, prioritize, and evaluate the work of the squad in order to ensure timely and efficient delivery of product features and functionality. To be a part of the product owner chapter and contribute to product development, release and best practise documentation and implementation.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities in alignment with the squad members and tribe lead
• Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout every delivery and creation of product requirements
• Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for products and keep abreast with agile best practises and trends
• Assess value, develop and prioritize user stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
• Provide backlog management, iteration planning, elaboration of user stories, definition of done (DoD) and maintain product backlog according to business value
• Ensure the squad always has adequate amount of tasks in backlog, research and analyse market, users and roadmap for the product Core competencies, knowledge and experience [max 5]:
• In-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principles
• Good interpersonal, communication, time management and presentation skills
• Innovative, creative, and extremely responsive with a strong sense of urgency
• Strong commercial background, with experience in marketing
• Experience of coordinating multiple programmes or activities
• Knowledge of Agile methodology
• Strong data science, data analytics and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of basic telecoms, products and services
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th September, 2022