Product Master – Surface Drilling (Boom/Rotary) at Sandvik
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Sandvik
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kumasi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
The Product Master will drive surface drilling technical projects, equipment and application trials, technology deployment, support parts and service by bringing the best of Sandvik’s offering to meet a given customer need and meet Sales Area/Division profitability targets
- Use deep knowledge of the tasks, tools and procedures associated with providing technical support to the sales team and customers
- Perform adjustments and fine tuning of systems for customer equipment
- Conduct product start up and testing within client commissioning services
- Build and maintain customer relationships and act as a trusted advisor in partnering with the customer to determine technical solutions
- Coordinates information and knowledge between equipment divisions and Sales Area, West Africa
- Actively gather reliability, operating cost, operator and technical feedback and continually feed this back to the division product line manager so the offering can be managed over its life cycle
- Ensure the equipment configuration both matches customer needs and works technically
- Create customer value propositions (that include TCO, SHEQ, application and technical knowledge) to proactively create opportunities
- Identify, analyze and drive resolution of customer issues (warranty and non-warranty) with part and service/account management team
- Assist in new product trials
- Work with customers to develop project plans, schedules and commissioning activities
- Thoroughly investigate all safety incidents related to divisions products
- Ensure technical information and knowledge sharing between equipment divisions and Sales Area together/aligned with Product Masters
- Run new product training/coaching courses for colleagues through training department
- Collect technical feedback and provide feedback to Product Masters/equipment divisions product line
- Product operational readiness in changing out competitor fleet to Sandvik
- Work closely with both parts and service in Sales Area and equipment division’s technical product support
- Source and join technical training courses and assessment of divisions
- Function as first line support for help desk issues
- Collaborate with parts and service division and take technical responsibility towards training
- Function as second line support between part and service, equipment divisions and Sales Area, technical and application specialist
- Take technical and application ownership of market releases of new products and new product versions, ramp down old products
- Spend 40% of time to guide, coach and train colleagues in application processes, equipment and client facing behaviors
- Project operational readiness support for large projects
- A Degree-qualified Engineer or must possess appropriate Trade background with equivalent technical experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar management role is preferred. Exposure to international markets along with strong cross-cultural awareness, particularly in remote challenging environments, is desirable.
- French language skills would be highly regarded.
- Competency in LEAN Six Sigma methodology will be added advantage
- Professional Qualification in Project Management
- Intermediate knowledge in MS Office applications
- Intermediate knowledge in MS project application
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work as a member of a multi-discipline team and provide guidance to members of the team.
- Team Orientated
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization
- Possession of Valid drivers’ license, preferably class C.
Business Line Manager – Surface Drilling.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th March. 2022