Product Manager – Payments at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
The Product and Propositions Lead provides expert knowledge to deliver the activities of design, development, deployment and go to market of compelling and profitable propositions, which deliver the desired user journey experience, and Brand positioning. The correct development, pricing and marketing of products and services will drive customer loyalty and achieve target revenue. The Product and Propositions Lead focusses on activities that influence and determine pricing, champion new product innovations and communicate the products’ benefits to the market to drive sales. Typically reports to Senior Products and Propositions Manager.
* Assists, advises and executes processes and activities for delivery of propositions relating to key business priorities;
* Drives the delivery of pricing and promotions overview across all channels (digital, shops, etc.) and across competitors, using a full range of data sources, such as Social Listening for maximising insights;
* Helps defining a core set of data sources to inform proposition design and construction so as to best match underlying sub-segment needs and focuses on a simple customer experience;
* Supports defining the customer insights, target audience, market opportunities, proposition initiatives and customer experience which will differentiate Vodafone from the competition and grow NPS, revenue, Brand consideration and market share;
* Delivers activities relating to the end-to-end product lifecycle, including design, implementation and delivery against business targets (including management of any risks and opportunities as they arise);
* Maintains strong relations and work closely with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Brand, Digital, Base Marketing, Finance and Sales Teams) to understand successes owing to product/propositions;
* Collaborates with insights teams to understand future product features;
* Understands market segments and drives engagement with wider stakeholder teams (for example, Pre-Sales, Sales and Commercial Finance) to ensure sales and revenue target achievement;
* Supports engaging with other Vodafone markets to rollout test and learn approaches to new proposition launches;
* Uses knowledge to ensure best practice is utilised within the Products and Propositions team;
* May provide guidance to junior members of the team.
Modern Marketing Leadership
Data Analytics and Insights
Business and Commercial Acumen
Segment Strategy and Planning
Product/Solution Proposition Strategy and Design
Pricing Design and Analysis
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th October, 2022