Procurement Advisor at SOS Children’s Villages Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: SOS Children’s Villages Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
SOS Children’s Villages Ghana is a child welfare organisation that provides a stable Family-Like Care (FLC) for children in need. We also provide social services for families at risk through our Family Strengthening Projects. Currently, we operate in four locations; Tema, Asiakwa, Kumasi, Tamale with the National Office in Accra. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and dynamic persons for appointment as: Procurement Advisor
• The ideal candidate will lead our procurement process, spearhead the purchasing process, as well as provide guidance on sourcing for goods and services for the organisation.
• He (she) should also be a logistics expert who will specialise in implementing cost-effective purchases of all goods and services, as required by the organisation.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration
• Have a minimum of 3 years post qualification proven experience managing supply chain operations
• Have in-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access) Possess good management and leadership skills
• Be a team player with ability to cooperate with Heads of departments and projects
• Be Multi-tasking with strong time-management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
• Be highly organised and detail-oriented
• Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Possess good interpersonal, planning and communication skills
• Possess positive and professional approach to work.
• Able to work independently, use initiative, and keep commitments
• Be a motivated self-starter with initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm .
• Be a Strategic thinker combined with practical” can do” attitude
• Must be knowledgeable in Child Rights and Child Safe Guarding Practices
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants should send their applications, (indicating their reliable phone numbers), Curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P. O. Box AN 16657
Or email to:
Closing Date: 25 February, 2022