Processing Supervisor at Legendary Foods Ltd
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Legendary Foods Ltd
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana - Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Organisation: Legendary Foods Ltd.
Position: Processing Supervisor
Location: Lashibi – Accra
Start Date: As soon as possible
About the organisation: Legendary Foods is a food-tech alternative protein business based in Ghana on a mission to produce West & Central Africa’s most cost-effective, nutritious, resource-efficient and accessible form of animal protein, protein based FMCG products and protein ingredients using advanced insect agriculture to rear palm larvae sustainably. With offices currently in Accra & Kumasi, Legendary Foods seeks to advance its technology, launch new products and penetrate additional markets.
Role Description: Legendary Foods Ltd. is looking for a passionate person willing to work on Saturdays to supervise the processing operations of its products.
- Provide an inventory of raw materials, finished products, and packaging materials and prepare a processing budget for the low stock.
- Assist with the establishment and maintenance of food safety systems in the department.
- Assist the department in the development of new products.
- Assist in the running of processing facility operations and maintain systematic order.
- Act as the first line of support for troubleshooting and resolving processing issues.
- Assist and participate in conducting sensory evaluations of new and existing products.
- Document & organise information such as health & safety instances, protocols, protocol changes, recipes, sensory feedback, customer feedback.
- Ensure the adherence of preparation of existing and new products under strict hygienic protocols.
- Assist in developing innovative packaging ideas for different sales channels.
Qualifications and skills
○ A degree in Food Science and Technology, food Processing Engineering, or any related field with 3 or more years of work experience in the Food Processing, Food, and Beverage Industry
○ Must have supervisory experience
○ Scheduling and running routine production activities
○ Inventory management, budget preparation and production plan scheduling
○ Understanding of food safety principles
○ Strong skills in resource (human and equipment) optimization
○ Strong problem-solving skills relating to food processing
○ Strong usage ability of Word and Excel
○ Must have experience managing a team for a minimum of 12 months
○ Must have strong verbal and oral communication
○ Must have the ability to report on one’s activities in written and electronic format and the activities of their team
○ Must have customer service experience
○ Must be self-disciplined and have high integrity
Additional desired qualities
- Food Safety Certifications
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
Start Date: As soon as possible
Method of ApplicationApplication inclusion demand: Please submit your cover letter or letter of intention and CV titled “ Processing Supervisor Application”. Include a copy of all relevant certificates and address your email to [email protected].
All documents should be in PDF format and the subject of the email must be *Processing Supervisor Application* Only qualified applicants will be contacted.