Process Operator at Danone
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Danone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Fan Milk PLC is looking for a Process Operator to join the manufacturing team. In this role, you will report to the Production Manager where you will assist the Senior Process Operator in the discharge of his or her duties to oversee the receipt and storage of raw materials, mixing and processing operations and also coordinate all activities in the section to ensure mixes are available for packaging on time, in full, in the right quality and without downtime while effectively utilizing plant capacities.
The position is a permanent position based in Accra.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to)
- Conduct pre-test and post-test physical analysis of mixes to ensure they meet all quality and food safety parameters before transferring to packaging section.
- Ensure update of all monitoring spreadsheets (eg. CUTE, Attendance Sheets, Navision) of the mixing operations in the shift is done
- Assist the Senior Process Operator in the monitoring of mixing operations through the SCADA.
- Take over the supervisory role of the shift in the absence of the Senior Process Operator.
- Comply with all safety protocols and immediately report any risk identified to persons or facility.
- Be able to determine any sensory (smell and taste) deviation of the mix from the acceptable and report it immediately.
- Ensure proper stock records of all raw materials, mixes, chemicals at all times
- Organise, coordinate and oversee activities of subordinates.
- Support to ensure full biological vigilance by keeping critical areas related to food safety/food defence under lock and key and keeping a log of movement in and out of those areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Physical sciences, Biological sciences , Food Science/Food Engineering.
- 2 years post qualification experience in a similar position preferably in the food manufacturing company will be an advantage.
- MS Word and Excel skills (V Look Up, Pivot table, Chart) & PowerPoint with Presentation skills.
Fan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yogurt and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960.
Our mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, recognizing the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices.
Having gained the love and trust of consumers over the years, we invite you to join the movement for a healthier world. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is why we are passionate about our new signature vision “One Planet One Health”.
You are welcome into a company with vital behaviors which invites you own the business, partner with people, challenge people and enable people and teams to get into action. Join us, to touch the lives of 10 million people every day with healthy products by 2025
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 29th March. 2022