Plant Superintendent at Reputable Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• To supervise the ORF Gas Plant Process and Production Operations in all phases.
• To support the definition of the optimal field development plan through production and maintenance mechanisms.
• Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
• Observe work and monitor gauges, dials and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
• Monitor equipment operation to ensure proper functioning, as gas compressors, power generators, nitrogen generators and compressors, utility equipment
• Adequate tracking and recording of operational or production dat
• Ensuring reliability of the dynamic input data and calculation results
• Collaborating with maintenance team for resolution of production problems and equipment malfunctions
• Preparation of plant operation schedules and coordination of production activities to ensure production meets adequate specifications, including HSE specifications.
• Designing of plant related activities for subordinates for adequate
Qualification Required & Experience
• Qualifications must include a Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) degree with at least 7 years of production & maintenance Operations experience.
• 7-10 years Experience in Oil & Gas (Upstream) and production & maintenance operations on Plant & FPSO
• A good working knowledge of the Company’s operations.
• Experience and sound knowledge in production & maintenance operations, maintenance engineering, specialist knowledge (engineering), organization processes, supports and technologies and Compliance.
• Strong conceptual thinking and project management capabilities Excellent orientation and communication skills.
Method of ApplicationAll interested applicants must send their applications to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 31 August, 2021