Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at World Vision
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: World Vision
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
This role is required to oversee the planning, monitoring & evaluation (PM&E) activities under the grant awarded to World Vision Ghana by the Conrad Hilton Foundation. The role is responsible for the effective management of WASH PM&E activities under the scope of the Ahafo Region Integrated WASH Project. S/he will assist the Project Coordinator in the project design and tracking the project implementation for the achievement of set targets. S/he will provide leadership for the development of WASH M&E systems as a critical component of project management. The PM&E Officer will coordinate the planning, monitoring and evaluation functions of the Ahafo region WASH projects. The position will have a functional relationship with the GI WASH Project Coordinator and the National Office PM&E team; hence is expected to collaborate in executing duties.
- Coordinate the development of the Ahafo region integrated WASH Project framework, plans and indicators to capture project performance results
- Collect data & integrate plans to inform the Country WASH Business Plan documents
- Provide PME leadership and oversight for the planning and design of any WASH intervention or projects in the Ahafo Region
- Provide technical support in the targeting of WASH interventions and yearly review of targets
- Lead in the design and review of WASH log frames, ITTs, DIPs etc.
- Unitize tools such as mWater to support data collection & management
- Support National Office strategy development and planning processes
Monitoring & Evaluation
- Ensure the Ahafo Region Integrated WASH M&E framework is aligned with the WVG and Global WASH frameworks
- Responsible for the design/adoption and review of WASH M&E tools
- Assist in the development, adoption and usage of innovative M&E tools and equipment
- Track project implementation providing sound monitoring and feedback for project improvement
- Be the focal person for WASH project evaluations; designing survey tools, train enumerators, supervise data collection, analyse and compile findings
- Support in undertaking assessments, researches for the improvement of the quality of the WASH program.
- Continuously assess methodologies and instruments for the collection, documentation and analysis of data and the reporting of outcomes and recommended changes
Data Analysis, Reporting, Learning and Sharing
- Prepare tables, graphs and written reports summarizing project M&E data
- Collect, document, edit, analyse and present all relevant project data for reports
- Lead in the preparation of project-related reports (monthly & quarterly), presentations, stories, publications and other technical reports in all type of media
- Responsible for the preparation of thematic maps of WASH activities
- Support the Project Coordinator in reviewing donor reports to ensure the submission of high-quality reports that clearly articulate results
- Keep track and records of the updated data and achievements of the Ahafo Regional Integrated WASH project
- Work with relevant teams to submit abstracts for presentation at learning events and conferences.
Technical Support & Database Management
- Provide feedback to WASH project teams on the quality and completeness of data provided on data management platforms
- Compile, manipulate, and refine data from a variety of sources including public domain, Master Plans, field observation, and existing data bases to inform decisions
- Perform regular quality control checks of databases to ensure data integrity
- Support the verification of the accuracy and validity of data entered in databases and ensure that errors are corrected
- Build the capacity of relevant WASH teams in data collection, data input in the database systems, ensuring high quality of data
- Provide support to WV partners, communities and Government institutions for the development and implementation of WASH M&E initiatives
Proposal and Concept generation
- Support the development of concept papers and programme proposals by guiding the design of logic models, performance management framework and M&E plans
- Provide accurate data for proposal writing
- Actively participation in proposal writing with the RAM team; other GI WASH technical teams
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th December, 2023