Physical Engineer at Danone
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Danone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Fan Milk PLC is looking for an agile and strategic quality professional to join the team as a Physical Engineer. In this role, you will report directly to the Head of Laboratory where you will guarantee Food Safety of the product through ensuring the proper operation of the FS Systems in line with DANONE FS Policy.
The position is a permanent position based in Accra.
- Experienced in Quality and food safety management systems.
- Experienced in Analysis & risk management.
- Good presentation skills
- Understanding of the regulatory requirements as well as corporate & customer requirements.
- Understanding of Food Science, formulation, process & equipment.
- Good interpersonal relations & proximity to people, able to work with a wide range of people, good at working in a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Results driven, self-motivated, pro-active, and inquisitive
Fan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yogurt and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960.
Our mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, recognizing the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices.
Having gained the love and trust of consumers over the years, we invite you to join the movement for a healthier world. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is why we are passionate about our new signature vision “One Planet One Health”.
You are welcome into a company with vital behaviors which invites you own the business, partner with people, challenge people and enable people and teams to get into action. Join us, to touch the lives of 10 million people every day with healthy products by 2025
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th Dec. 2021