Phone Verification Specialist at INFUSEmedia
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: INFUSEmedia
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Since 2012, we’ve helped thousands of B2B organizations drive full-funnel results through our innovative demand generation solutions and best-in-class data validation platform. It’s what helps us build uncompromising trust and impeccable reputation with our clients, every time.
Start your career with INFUSEmedia!
Are you a recent graduate looking for your first job?
Are you disappointed with your college experience and want to take a break to explore alternative career paths?
Are you just stuck in the pandemic rut looking for a new place to call home?
INFUSEmedia is looking for bright, energetic hires to join our growing team!
NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
We will provide full on-the-job training.
You can work from the comfort of your home and still have fun with colleagues around the world!
PLEASE SUBMIT THIS FORM TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION https://forms.gle/LSoeHyFS7kJjcWuG8
If you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you!
full on-the-job training (2-3 days);
Work from home;
Part-time/full-time schedule options;
Flexible working hours:
from 7 AM to 3:30 PM EEST (8 hours and 30 minutes break)
from 2:30 PM to 11 PM EEST (8 hours and 30 minutes break)
from 4:30 PM to 11 PM EEST (6 hours and 30 minutes break)
from 7 PM to 11 PM EEST (4 hours)
be checking the information in databases by making phone calls (contact verification);
maintaining an up-to-date database in the corporate program.
Requirements to Phone Verification position:
Upper-intermediate level of English;
Computer and MS Office skills;
PC/Laptop. The equipment must be: RAM 4/8 Gb, Windows 7 service pack/8/10, macOS;
PC accessories, including mouse, headphones with microphone, etc;
A stable Internet connection. The speed should be at least 30mb/s – upload/download
Silence during working hours
JOIN US TODAY!
Our Hiring Process:
- We will review your application against our job requirements. We do not employ machine learning technologies during this phase as we believe every human deserves attention from another human. We do not think machines can evaluate your application quite like our seasoned recruiting professionals—every person is unique. We promise to give your candidacy a fair and detailed assessment.
- We may then invite you to submit a video interview for the review of the hiring manager. This video interview is often followed by a test or short project that allows us to determine whether you will be a good fit for the team.
- At this point, we will invite you to interview with our hiring manager and/or the interview team. Please note: We do not conduct interviews via text message, Telegram, etc. and we never hire anyone into our organization without having met you face-to-face (or via Zoom). You will be invited to come to a live meeting (or Zoom, for as long as we are in a pandemic) where you will meet our INFUSEmedia team.
- From there on, it’s decision time! If you are still excited to join INFUSEmedia and we like you as much, we will have a conversation about your offer. We do not make offers without giving you the opportunity to speak with us live. After all, we consider our team members our family, and we want you to feel comfortable and welcomed.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th July. 2022