Personal Assistant to the Project Director at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Personal Assistant to the Project Director.
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The Personal Assistant to the Project Director is to provide efficient administrative and effective communication services and professional support to the Project Director to enable the smooth functioning of the Project Director’s office.
- Coordinate the Project Director’s Calendar
- Maintain a professional image of the Project Director’s Office by ensuring a high level of written and verbal communication to internal and external stakeholders:
- Taking minutes during meetings (including, but not limited to Project Exco) and type up as an accurate and true reflection of meeting proceedings and distribute afterwards
- Assist with the drafting of written documentations such as briefs, letters, reports, contracts, proposals, etc.
- Draft letters for general correspondence, as requested by the Project Director
- Compile and prepare confidential documents based on input provided by the Project Director
- Assist in collating information for monthly and quarterly reports, acting on specific instructions
- Assist with the preparation of presentation layouts and designs, putting relevant information together from various sources
- Maintain correct and consistent visual expressions of the Company brand in all documentation, correspondence and events
- Maintain a filing system for all correspondence and documentation and keep it up to date, ensuing safekeeping of documents and archiving as and when required.
- Create and maintain efficient and timeous travel arrangements for all local and international travels
- Liaise with relevant mine officials for smooth holding of events through careful planning, preparation and organization
- Create and maintain an efficient, well-structured and organized administrative office
- Promote a professional company image and brand at all times
- Maintain office supplies and replenishes stock as required
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualification in Administration / Social Science or any other qualification relevant to the role
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- High level of skill and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and general computer literacy; skilled in data review and development of summary tables and graphs in excel
- Development of presentations in Power Point, and document review in Word.
- Time management and meeting organisation – skilled in Microsoft Office Outlook Management.
- Demonstrate high level of problems solving to develop creative and appropriate solutions to issues and tasks.
- Ability to process and review data and information and generate summary outputs.
- Ability to plan work, schedule tasks and allocate required resources to ensure on time delivery of outputs, to the right standard and quality.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 14 Dec. 2022