People Operations Administrator at MFS Africa
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MFS Africa
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: International Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
MFS Africa is the leading digital payments platform in Africa, enabling low-cost payments across the continent. The company works in close partnership with mobile network operators and financial institutions to bring simple and relevant payment services to African consumers and businesses. MFS Africa connects over 320 million mobile money users across Africa through its platform, which enables cross-border payment for mobile money networks, banks, money transfer operators, and large corporates.
As a fintech company, we strive towards elegance and simplicity in everything we do. Our mission is to make borders matter less, and our values are to SIMPLIFY, CARE, and be REVOLUTIONARY. We pride ourselves on world-class operations and a distributed team. Our offices include Abidjan, Accra, Johannesburg, Kampala, Lagos, London, Nairobi, and Port-Louis, and many employees work remotely from locations where we do not have offices. We are regulated by the FSC in Mauritius, BoG in Ghana, BoT in Tanzania, and FCA in the UK.
The MFS Africa team has doubled in the past year and continues to grow rapidly. Our people are talented, curious, and the reason our company does exceptional things. Excellence in nurturing our people and their passions is foundational to our success as a business.
We are recruiting a People Operations (PepOps) Administrator to join the PepOps Team and work hand in hand with the People Operations Manager to build our organizational capacity and execute on global people operations systems and processes, ensuring these run seamlessly and ultimately meet the needs of our people. As a core member of the PepOps Team, the PepOps Administrator will report to the PepOps Manager and work closely with relevant stakeholders in the PepOps team and other departments.
We are seeking candidates with 2-3 years of experience working within People Operations/Human Resources. The successful candidate must have a working knowledge of the various aspects of human resources (across the employee life cycle), have a passion for implementing best in class people practices and be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Strong location preference is Accra, Ghana and Kampala, Uganda.
You will be a good fit if you:
- Are highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Have a high level of integrity; ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships quickly and understand the perspective of others
- Are detail oriented with the ability to analyze data into meaningful information
- Are proactive and adaptable, with the willingness to learn and take on new tasks, even without prior experience
- Can work within a team as well as autonomously with minimal supervision
- Are passionate about people and comfortable working in a diverse environment
- Have working knowledge of in country specific employment regulations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure day to day operations of the people-related functions are addressed in a timely, efficient, and proactive manner
- Ensure employment and regulatory compliance across our different locations
- Support the business in each stage of the employee lifecycle, from pre-boarding through off-boarding
- Support in the management of PepOps systems and tools
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders, providing general people operations and administrative support to staff
- Assist with the execution of various HR projects
- Promote and model MFS Africa’s core values to simplify, care, and be revolutionary
- Operate as a trusted advisor when it comes to the People Operations environment
- Perform other tasks as directed by the PepOps Manager
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- 2 – 3 years of experience in People Operations/Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Proven track record in the execution, delivery and implementation of various people-oriented solutions and services
- Experience working in emerging markets, a fin/tech or corporate environment is a plus
Why work for us:
- We are the cutting edge of fintech in Africa
- Ranked by Fast Company as Second Most Innovative Company in Africa
- Attractive package including flexible benefits and competitive remuneration
- Diverse, inclusive, gender-balanced company culture representing >28 nationalities and speaking >20 languages
- Massive growth potential
- We operate a flexible remote working and unlimited leave policy
- We solve relevant problems for Africa and the world to create access for the millions of users who also believe in what we do
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 18th Feb. 2022