People and Culture Manager at Social Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Social Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Social Ghana is an award-winning full-service creative agency based in Accra, Ghana. With a strong emphasis on digital marketing, we help brands thrive in the rapidly evolving digital landscape.
At Social Ghana, we pride ourselves on thinking outside the box and bringing fresh and relevant perspectives to every brand we work with. We combine our expertise with a deep understanding of consumer behavior to deliver impactful and results-driven content.
Our team consists of talented individuals who are passionate about creativity, innovation, and delivering exceptional results. Our services include branding and design, social media marketing, traditional marketing, and production.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
At Social Ghana, we understand that our most valuable asset is our people. Our People & Culture Manager is a critical, strategic and hands-on position supporting our team.
You will be responsible for providing leadership on all people-related matters including recruiting, hiring, performance management, employee relations, employee and leadership development, day-to-day people operations, compensation and rewards management. Partnering with the Social Ghana Leadership Team, you will also focus on strengthening our innovative and inclusive culture.
To excel in this position, you should be a creative thinker and a continuous learner with a growth mindset; someone who proactively drives change with a ‘can do’ attitude and is consistently result-minded and action-oriented.
This is a full-time position in a hybrid work environment in Accra, Ghana.
- An undergraduate degree
- 3 – 5 years or more of proven work experience in a similar role
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Familiarity with Labor Laws and regulations in Ghana
- Familiarity with People Management
- Experience with recruiting and onboarding
- Good receptiveness to feedback/adaptability
- Any HR certification is a plus
- Agency experience is a plus
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including job posting, sourcing candidates, interviewing, and selection
- Implement effective onboarding programs for new employees
- Promote a positive work environment and support the upholding of Social Ghana’s company culture and values
- Handle all employee inquiries and concerns promptly and effectively whilst supporting employees and resolving any conflicts
- Collaborate with Managers on Performance Management while ensuring a fair, transparent and timely process
- Manage day-to-day HR operations and oversee employee records
- Create, update and share HR policies and procedures, employee contracts and all other people-related documents
- Stay informed about current labor laws and regulations and ensure compliance
- Work with the Finance Manager to facilitate payroll and the People budget
- Develop and implement employee engagement strategies
- Organize team-building activities and events
- Conduct exit interviews and analyze turnover data to improve retention.
- Oversee offboarding processes
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th December, 2023