Pensions Administration Team Lead at Old Mutual Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Old Mutual Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
This role is responsible for ensuring that the strategic initiatives of the business in relation to administration of Pensions Schemes are executed. The incumbent will be responsible for managing all pensions administration processes to ensure timely contribution validation, allocation and redemption. The incumbent will also give guidance to team members and manage stakeholder engagements.
Key Result Areas
- Ensure timely contribution validation and allocation
- Monitor, analyze and provide insights of pensions administration processes and identify any emerging trends on a monthly basis
- Report on default contributions and how to manage them
- Ensure timely processing of benefits claims/ redemption
- Effective Stakeholder engagement and effective strategic partnerships and to improve data integrity
- Stabilize and ensure effective management and control environment in pensions administration.
- Ensure efficient administration of Pensions Schemes.
- Ensure compliance with Pensions laws, rules and regulations
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is required
Experience in Pensions Administration or similar role would be beneficial.
Accountable for services delivery through own efforts
Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality over periods of 1 day to a maximum of three months
Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
Accepts and lives the company values.
Data Analysis Skills
Customer relations/Relationship Management
Strong Database management ability (Excel, Access etc)
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 26 Nov. 2021