Payroll Specialist at Guinness
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Guinness
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Diageo Global Business Operations is a multi-functional global shared services function established to liberate and equip markets to deliver the Diageo Performance Ambition. This is achieved through:
- The delivery of extraordinary end to end process execution
- Generating performance-enhancing insights from data
- Providing CPG leading digital capabilities and solutions
All underpinned by secure and stable operations and putting customers and consumers at the heart of everything we do.
The Payroll Operations Team within the Employee Experience Tower supplied to the delivery of payroll for Diageo across Europe & Africa; constantly collaborating closely with 3rd party Service Providers.
The team works within a steadfast pay cycle time frame, providing a consistently reliable and accurate service within a multifaceted environment from both ongoing legislative and Policy changes.
Purpose of Role
To provide a professional and high-quality payroll administration service that enables payments to our employees accurately and on time.
Individuals must work in a compliant manner and ensure all checklists, calendars, variance reporting, KPI’s and journals are completed on time and accurately to ensure we meet our internal and external facing compliance controls.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Provide payroll provider with data changes in the agreed format and by the agreed date on the payroll calendar. Quality of data is imperative and the accurate validations should be carried out.
- Complete tasks in a compliant manner ensuring adherence to Data Privacy and Compliance principles.
- All queries from employees and other key team members are resolved satisfactorily within agreed timelines
- Maintain technical knowledge of Statutory payments and deductions
Qualifications And Experience Required
- 3-5 years of Experience in Payroll Processing for the region
- Degree in Accounting or other related fields
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across geographies and cultures
- Ability to quickly understand and apply market legislation affecting payroll and statutory reporting.
- Demonstrates excellent organisational and planning skills
- MS Office expertise
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th April. 2022