Payroll Expert, Sub-Saharan Africa at Deel
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Deel
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
Remote: this is a remote role, work from wherever you want!
What You’ll Do At Deel
- Evaluate and select relevant software for running payroll
- Ensure accurate and timely execution of payroll
- Prepare and reconcile internal payroll reports, ensuring compliance with local tax authorities
- Own all critical local payroll processes – setting up involuntary deductions; maintaining and reconciling liability payments; and evaluating union dues
- Schedule payroll expenses collections and reconcile collections to expenses
- Assess and improve rapid growth processes and procedures, ensuring compliance.
- Stay informed of relevant local regulatory and policies changes, communicating key changes across teams
- Work cross-functionally to provide expertise on local payroll matters
- Answer complex payroll related questions from employees
Some Key Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or a related field from an accredited institution
- 3+ years payroll experience with experience in the relevant market
- Strong working knowledge of local regulations and policies related to payroll
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines timely and accurately
- Strong verbal and written skills, to connect clients and align with various stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills, explaining complex issues at an understandable level
- Advanced knowledge of local payroll software solutions
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong English
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 2nd October, 2023