Patrol Supervisor at A Reputable Security Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: A Reputable Security Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
· Supervision of Security officers, to ensure high performance of duties in accordance with approved procedures and promotes exemplary appearance and conduct.
· You are to ensure, adequate compliance with every site SOP and orient security officers to adhere strictly to it on every patrol visit.
· You are responsible for mark daily attendance in line with the day’s activities in relation to control department for submission to Operations and Accounts Department.
Patrol supervisors under the direct supervision of the Operations officer. The duties and responsibilities of the patrol supervisor are as follows:
1. You are to ensuring that all security officers are assigned to a patrol area and that they understand their duties and responsibilities.
2. Ensuring that security officers remain in their assigned patrols areas, properly dressed and ready for each day’s activities.
3. You are responsible for deployment of new security officers to new locations as directed by the operations officer and also ensure and proper documents daily activities.
4. Ensuring the safe and proper operation of all assigned patrol vehicles under your care.
5. You are expected to resolve all daily field operational problems and report same to your Operations officers.
6. You are expected to maintain a professional and standard rapour amongst all security officers.
7. It is in line with your duty to market and win contracts for the company based on your vast patrol visibility.
8. You are expected to enforce high level of discipline among all security officers
9. As Patrol supervisors you are to assist operations officers in handling incidents that occur from time to time.
10. You are to patrol every location within your jurisdiction and correct any improper actions of security officers and continually seek to improve policies and procedures with recommendations where necessary.
11. You are to patrol locations assigned to you by the operations officer through a work schedule for effective monitoring of all client locations.
12. You are expected to submitted a detailed patrol operations report to the operations officer on a weekly basis.
13. You are expected to recruit security officers for training and deployment
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 31st Jan. 2022