Packaging Team Lead at Guinness
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Guinness
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
To plan, organize and direct Packaging Shifts so that Production targets are achieved through effective utilization of plant equipment and condition monitoring and labor. He/ She will be required to work to World Class Manufacturing standards.
Context & Scope:
GGB PLC operates in an environment with limited market, hence stiff competition. It is critical for him/ her to achieve volume target but ensuring that good quality products are produced at lowest cost by a motivated team
1) Contribute to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be transparent as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behavior of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
2) Ensure all aspects of the Food Safety and Quality Management System related to your operation are implemented, supervised and adhered to and ensure corrective actions are taken when vital
3) Define, agree, and communicate workable SOP’s and ensure compliance with safety regulations to achieve zero LTA.
4) Accountable for the line – Packaging KPI – OEE, Water usage, Waste, Adherence to Plan, OEE, Quality, Safety, Hygiene and Environment
5) Actively enforce Perfect Plant Policy and also ensure good housekeeping all the time on duty with the highest subject area and balanced standards in the team
6) Work closely with collaborators (line manager, quality, environment, assetcare and brewhouse) to deliver great and total customer service
7) Support the capability development of his team members towards multi-skilling with training records
8) Optimise product quality, through continuous observation and attention to details, delivering Right First Time (RFT) on quality and process control parameters.
9) Respond to non-conformance in a timely manner to keep process on track. Apply, record & share findings to prevent re-occurrence.
10) Manage materials and components required by the plant/equipment during shift operations.
11) Ensuring DWB &GAR compliance on shift and record keeping for audits See opportunities for improvement and implement CI measures
- Graduate/ HND level in Science or Engineering desirable.
- IBD Associate membership desirable
- Experience of working in a production environment
- Evidence of ability to deliver team results on time
Worker Type :
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th April, 2023