Optical Transport Design Specialist at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Responsible for the architecture and design of the optical transport network infrastructure and services in adherence to relevant standards and best practice in accordance to Vodafone and the industry.Job Responsibility
- Assures the current and future integrity of the optical transport network by:
- Defining and implementing solutions that aligns with best practice and future strategy.
- Ensuring internal and external suppliers, partners and customers are aware of best practice and future strategy and adhere to it.
- Review others work (e.g. Solutions Delivery and Operations teams) to ensure they are in line with best practice and future strategy.
- Recommend and drive improvement actions in line with Vodafone’s continuous improvement techniques.
- Escalation point for difficulties in fault resolution and problem solving by operational staff.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on current network architecture and services.
- Delivery of the Vodafone Ghana optical backbone transport network and access infrastructure.
- Support development of future strategy & roadmap documentation.
Professional / Technical Skills
- University degree in Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in telecoms network with at least 4 years in a transmission planning/design role
- Project Management. (desirable)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- In-depth knowledge of optical transmission technology and services – SDH, DWDM, OTN, SDN & IP & MPLS etc.
- Proven experience of optical transport network architecture and service planning, design, delivery, integration, and acceptance test procedures.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8th November, 2022