Operations Readiness and Assurance Engineer at Tullow Oil
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Tullow Oil
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana - Tullow Oil Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil is looking to appoint an Operations Readiness and Assurance Engineer on a permanent basis. The role will be based in Accra, Ghana. The individual will be a core part of the operations team to provide operational assurance on new developments, modifications, and operational campaigns. The successful candidate will act as the technical interface between operations and development projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to drive continuous operations improvements and be a key focal point during execution and commissioning phases of major development projects.
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Promote Tullow’s corporate standards and requirements through all stages of the work and demonstrate visible commitment to achieve excellent EHS performance.
- Ensure the Tullow’s Operations Readiness and Assurance (OR&A) Process is applied during project phases to achieve the required level of operations readiness.
- Work closely with the Project teams and the Engineering support team to ensure that:
- All operational input has been given by the relevant operation HoD and considered in the design changes to maintain designed intent, uptime, and availability targets.
- All EHS, Security, Production, Maintenance, Integrity and Marine related processes, procedures as per Tullow’s standards are achieved.
- Operating envelopes for major process equipment and controls are in place to ensure that operating points are within defined envelopes.
- To be integrated in the OR&A team of the development projects during construction, pre-commissioning, and commissioning phases.
- Prepare for and participate in in the handover of the commissioned facilities from the project teams.
- Ensure the Operations Documentation is maintained and updated and continually challenged.
- Ensure that the Management of Changes (MOC) are fully and adequately populated and fulfil operational needs in terms of impact assessment, risk mitigation, control of operating parameters and traceability of the changes.
- Provide operations input into the Operational Safety Case with particular focus on changes that might impact the facility QRA.
- Ensure the operational plans reflect the Ghana Operating environment and are consistent with Tullow EHS policies whilst maximising the efficiency with optimised OPEX and CAPEX expenditure.
- Work with the O&M team to maintain Operational Standards and Processes and ensure they are systematically applied.
- Develop a hands-on working exposure program for new local Ghana staff, for them to acquire the necessary skills and experience to develop.
- BSc or HND or equivalent in relevant Engineering discipline
- Extensive and recent related experience within the international offshore oil & gas industry.
- Operations & Maintenance related experience within the international offshore oil & gas industry.
- Ability to travel internationally and to offshore locations if required.
- Management and interpersonal skills to interact with and coordinate the activities of contractors and within own multi-discipline project team.
- Knowledge of EHS management systems and application of EHS working practices to a high standard.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
- A performance-driven culture that generates results.
- A commitment to your personal and professional development.
- A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
- A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities.
Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th Feb. 2022